|Study location||Hungary, Veszprém|
|Type||Bachelor, full degree studies|
|Nominal duration||8 semesters (240 ECTS)|
|Course code||Economic Science|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Cape Verde, China, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Georgia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, State of Palestine, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
BA in International Business Economics is for you if you…
• are open to the world and interested in other cultures and feel comfortable in international environment,
• regard the globalized world economy as the natural environment of
today’s business operation and you want to explore their specific characteristics,
• would like to study the EU markets and the institutions and policies of the EU in depth,
• are interested in the various techniques of international negotiations and successful negotiation strategies,
• are interested in the operation and role of international organizations, and are tempted to participate in economic diplomacy,
• believe that foreign language communication skills of an international economic specialist are essential.
• wish to apply the gained knowledge at transnational or multinational companies and learn more about global trends.
Completed high school studies.
TOEFL or IELTS or Attestation of Language Proficiency (in case of English language former studies) is needed.
Type of entrance exam:
Entrance exam location:
Entrance exam description:
After sending all the necessary application documents, the applicant takes a professional entrance examination via Skype organised by the Admission Committee of the Faculty of Business and Economics.
Ms Tünde Vajda
Preparatory year available:
Specialisation year available:
Minimum number of scholarship holders:
Maximum number of scholarship holders:
Where graduates may find a job:
- multinational corporations,
- international trade enterprises,
- international service providers,
- organisations participating in (EU) projects),
- organisations in interstate relations,
- international professional associations,
- printed and electronic media,
- non-governmental organisations.
The knowledge and skills acquired will enable you to start up and operate your own business.