|Study location||Hungary, Veszprém|
|Type||Bachelor, partial/exchange studies|
|Nominal duration||1 or 2 semesters (30 ECTS)|
|Course code||Economic Science|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Russia, South Korea, Syria, Turkey, Vietnam.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Active student status certificate from the attended university in the sending country.
The programme is for you…
- if you are open to the world and are interested in other cultures,
- are interested in travel both personally and professionally,
- want to show the treasures of Hungary to your fellows and international guests,
- would like to get an insight into several academic disciplines such as business and economics, – – marketing, geography, and would like to learn how to examine issues in their complexity related to tourism,
- can see complex issues, enjoy organising and have got good ideas as well.
Completed secondary school studies, TOEFL, IELTS, Attestation of Language Proficiency (in case of English language former study) is needed.
Type of entrance exam:
Entrance exam location:
Entrance exam description:
After sending all the necessary application documents, the applicant takes a professional entrance examination via Skype organised by the Admission Committee of the Faculty of Business and Economics.
Ms Tünde Vajda
Preparatory year available:
Specialisation year available:
Minimum number of scholarship holders:
Maximum number of scholarship holders:
Where graduates may find a job:
- hotels, head offices of hotel chains and other accommodation,
- catering establishments,
- tour operators and travel agencies,
- national tourism management organisations and the related ministries and bodies,
- local authorities and other tourism related regional or local bodies,
- national parks and other nature conservation directories,
- conference and event organising businesses and institutions,
- research institutes, consultancy companies, auditing companies,
- transport companies,
- non-tourism specific medium- and large-sized enterprises.
The knowledge and skills acquired will enable you to start up and operate your own business.