|Type||Bachelor, partial/exchange studies|
|Nominal duration||2 semesters (30 ECTS)|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Brazil, Cambodia, Lebanon, South Korea, Syria, Turkey, Vietnam.
B2 level (CEFR)
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
The program offers a 3-year training in physical education, coaching, and sports. The curriculum is organized in five modules: team and individual sports, medical aspects of sport, social aspects of sport, sport sciences, and professional practice. Each module has 5-10 subjects. The program requires completion of 180 credits of study in topics such as human anatomy, physiology, strength training, sport sociology, sport games, athletics, and recreation and free time sport activities. The subjects are presented in lectures, seminars, practices, and laboratory work. The objective of the training is to prepare students in the science of physical education and coaching.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate,
- Intermediate English Language proficiency certificate
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B,C) and HEP B,C and HIV test, chest X-ray result
Type of entrance exam:
Entrance exam location:
Entrance exam description:
Making a 100-point ranking out of the admission requirements. 50 point could be given for the basic previous academic achievement and the other 50 point could be reached for the oral entrance exam.
Ms Erika Szilágyi-Kispap
Preparatory year available:
Specialisation year available: