|Type||Bachelor, partial/exchange studies|
|Nominal duration||2 semesters (30 ECTS)|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Japan, Lebanon, Mongolia, Russia, South Korea, Syria, Turkey, Vietnam.
B2 level (CEFR)
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
The study program offers complete education in geography, with special directions in Landscape and environmental studies, Regional and settlement development and also in Tourism. All three directions are supported by a strong GIS basis. The program provides a general bachelor level education in geography. It includes introductory modules to Nature and social sciences, to Geology and to Geography. The core of the program is based on the fundamental issues of including topics in Physical, Human and Regional geography. Advanced courses can be chosen from the topics offered for the special directions. Beside the compulsory courses students have to choose optional courses to help them in their specialization. The courses usually consist of two parts: a lecture and a problem solving seminar, each worth 1 to 4 credits, depending on the nature of the topic.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate,
- Intermediate English Language proficiency certificate
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B,C) and HEP B,C and HIV test, chest X-ray result
Type of entrance exam:
Entrance exam location:
Entrance exam description:
Making a 100-point ranking out of the admission requirements. 50 point could be given for the basic previous academic achievement and the other 50 point could be reached for the oral entrance exam.
Ms Erika Szilágyi-Kispap
Preparatory year available:
Specialisation year available: