|Study location||Hungary, Pécs|
|Type||Master, partial/exchange studies|
|Nominal duration||2 semesters|
Bachelor diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Mongolia, South Korea, Syria, Vietnam.
B2 level (CEFR)
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
A relevant portfolio is required.
At the Ceramic Design courses students are introduced to a wide range of silicate materials from classical materials of ceramic design up to concrete. The University of Pécs, Faculty of Music and Visual Arts, Ceramics Department has a close partnership with, and is located at the same site as the world famous Zsolnay Porcelain Factory in Pécs. Various types of forming methods from handcrafting to design and spacious studio places together with academic level personal tutoring provide the students the opportunity of finding their own artistic way.
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL)
- BA/BSc. degree and Transcript of studies (and their superlegalized English
- Europass CV in English Motivation Letter
- Medical certificate
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B,C) and HEP B,C, HIV test and chest X-ray result
Type of entrance exam:
Entrance exam location:
Entrance exam description:
Evaluating language competence by means of interview.
Ms Beáta Seres
Preparatory year available:
Specialisation year available: