|Study location||Hungary, Pécs|
|Type||Master, partial/exchange studies|
|Nominal duration||2 semesters|
Bachelor diploma (or higher)
Defined BSc degree in singing and Intermediate English Language proficiency certificate;
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Succesful applicants are required to present original documents at the time of their enrolment upon their arrival (passport and original high school diploma OR BA/BSc degree OR MA/MSC degree – depending on the study programme’s requirement).
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Brazil, Cambodia, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Mongolia, South Korea, Syria, Vietnam.
B2 level (CEFR)
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
A relevant portfolio is required.
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate – portfolio, – Europass CV in English Motivation Letter – Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters. – Copy of valid passport or national ID – Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B,C) and HEP B,C and HIV test
The students of the Classical Singing MA programme will receive a wide
spectrum of theoretical and practical training during the four semesters of the
programme. Among other courses, the theoretical fields to be covered include
Music History, Folk Music, Contemporary Culture, Analysis, but students also
visit concerts and take part in compositiion practices. The objective of the major
subject (Solo Singing) course is to establish a repertoire for the students,
adequate to their vocal types and also to develop their musical expression skills,
knowledge on styles and recital skills. Several courses also develop a variety of
skills related to acting.
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL)
- BA/BSc. degree and Transcript of studies (and their superlegalized English
- Europass CV in English Motivation Letter
- Medical certificate
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B,C) and HEP B,C and HIV test, chest X-ray result.
Type of entrance exam:
Entrance exam location:
Entrance exam description:
Evaluating language competence by means of interview.
Ms Beáta Seres
Preparatory year available:
Specialisation year available:
Number of semesters: 2
Number of ECTS credits required to be collected: min. 18/semester