|Study location||Hungary, Sopron|
|Type||Bachelor, partial/exchange studies|
|Nominal duration||we suggest to choose from the 1st to the 6th semester (30 ECTS)|
|Course code||Economic Science|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Active legal status at a university.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Cambodia, Japan, Lebanon, Mongolia, Russia, South Korea, Syria, Turkey, Vietnam.
B2 level (necessary fluency to communicate)
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The knowledge acquired during the studies makes you able to interpret and analyse the business environment and the regulations of business activities. The practical courses will prepare you for the application of the professional knowledge. The training gives you certain skills that makes you able to adapt yourself quickly and efficiently to unusual cultural and business environments. After this training programme you’ll be able to work in special fields of the tourism industry: tourism marketing on national and regional level, short-break tourism, event tourism, health and wellness tourism, etc. You can also follow the new trends like sustainable tourism or heritage tourism.
Tourism and Catering
Duration of studies: 1-7 semesters
Study mode: part-time
Suggested semesters for the part-time studies: We can accept students for one or two semesters from the 1st-6th semesters and award 30 ECTS credits/semester.
1. General and Economical Law
Communication and Presentation Skills Training
The History of Economics
Studying and Research Methodology
Practice in Mathematics
Practice in Microeconomics
2. Macroeconomics Marketing Finance Statistics I. Corporate Economics Organisation and Management Elective Course Elective Course Business English/Wirtschaftsdeutsch I. Practice in International Economics Practice in Corporate Economics
3. The System of Tourism International Economics Statistics II. Accommodations Accounting I. Resources in Tourism Elective Course Elective Course Business English/Wirtschaftsdeutsch II. Practice in International Economics
4. The Economy of the EU Rural and Urban Tourism Local Economic Development Theory and Institution System of Leisure Time Accounting II. Basics of Tour Operation and Sale Business Informatics Catering Elective Course Business English/Wirtschaftsdeutsch III.
5. Event Management Softwares of Tourism Tourism Marketing Tourism Management Business Planning Business English/Wirtschaftsdeutsch IV.
6. International Relations of Tourism Protocol and Etiquette Strategic Planning Tourist Law and Public Administration Business Communication
7. Practical Experience
Qualification: Economics BA level
Hotels, Tour-operators, Destination Management Organizations, National Parks, Spas, own SME-s