|Type||Master, full degree studies|
|Nominal duration||4 semesters (120 ECTS)|
Bachelor diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Algeria, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Pakistan, Paraguay, Philippines, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, State of Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The aim is to train highly qualified experts who are able to understand international events drawing on theoretical and practical knowledge. Students on the programme master the skill to analyse international events, and are equipped with theoretical skills (civilisation, global economy, international law, political theory) and practical knowledge (diplomacy, language, negotiation and protocol).
The Programme will enable students to:
• understand the complexity of a country’s position in the international political environment
• acquire high-level analytical skills, professional and practical knowledge in diplomacy and
international economic relations
• develop international relations of companies or organizations, prepare and manage negotiations
• know and adopt the rules of diplomatic protocol
Graduates will be competent in:
• analysing and evaluating the signicance of international processes, preparing and
implementing decisions in international economical political, social and cultural elds
1. Secondary school leaving certificate and Bachelor degree related to the field of the Master programme
2. B2 English language knowledge, proved by internationally accepted language examination system (e.g.: IELTS, TOEFL, WAEC, etc.)
3. Transcript of bachelor studies
The entrace exam consists of two parts. On one hand, the applicants’ previous studies are evaluated (based on the transcript and the Bachelor diploma), language knowledge and motivation letter are checked. On the other hand, applicants have to write an online exam that tests their professional and language knowledge and their intercultural behaviour.
Type of entrance exam:
oral, if necessary
Entrance exam location:
Entrance exam description:
The entrace exam consists of two parts. On one hand, the applicants’ previous studies are evaluated (based on the transcript and the Bachelor diploma), language knowledge and motivation letter are checked. On the other hand, applicants have to write an online exam that tests their professional and language knowledge and their intercultural behaviour. instruction.
Ms. Beatrix Buzdogány
Preparatory year available:
Specialisation year available:
Minimum number of scholarship holders:
Maximum number of scholarship holders: