|Study location||Hungary, Debrecen|
|Type||Bachelor, full degree studies|
|Nominal duration||7 semesters|
|Course code||Engineering Science|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Georgia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Rwanda, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, State of Palestine, Syria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
English language proficiency (TOEFL 513 /IELTS 5.5/Certificate on English medium of instruction)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
The purpose of the program is to train vehicle engineers who are able to accomplish basic engineering tasks related to the design, manufacturing, systems thinking perspective of operation, and the repair of automotive, railway, naval and air vehicles, vehicle systems, construction and material handling machines and mobile machinery, considering the technicalities of transportation and logistics. They perform these tasks in accordance with the ruling principles of safety, environmental protection and power management. Students will be prepared to continue their studies at Master’s (MSc) level.
Main subjects typically include (this list is indicative and may change):
Professional field Main subjects
1. Vehicle and mobile machinery structures, equipment and operation: Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics of Vehicles, Applied Automation, Vehicles and Mobile Machinery
2. Vehicle and drive element design, manufacturing, repairing and maintenance: Vehicle and Drive Elements, Vehicle Materials and Technologies, Vehicle Manufacturing and Repair, Vehicle Design and Diagnostics
3. Informatics, control theory: Programming, Control Theory
4. Specific fields of vehicle and mobile machinery engineering: Electronics and Electrotechnics, Basic Theory of Vehicle Engineering, Technical Drawing, Measurement Technology, Electric Machines and Drives
5. Other? natural sciences, economics and humanities,
Internship, practice: Students should complete a 6-week professional practice
Preparatory year available: