|Study location||Hungary, Debrecen|
|Type||Postgraduate, full degree studies|
|Nominal duration||2 semesters (60 ECTS)|
|Course code||Engineering Science|
Bachelor diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0/Certificate on English medium of instruction)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Students who complete the course are able to:
- independently lead a specific engineering organization, enterprise, or organizational unit;
- review, implement, and control strategic plans;
- effectively manage the engineering organization, enterprise, or organizational unit;
- make decisions, and plan for social responsibility and risk management with sustainability in mind
- meet the requirements of an international workplace by completing the subjects in English.
Relevant Bachelor degree
Type of entrance exam:
Entrance exam location:
Entrance exam description:
The professional evaluation of the educational materials (degree, transcripts, results) is the task of the relevant Faculty. This evaluation is followed by a Skype interview with one of the professors of the Faculty, which aims to check the applicant’s level of motivation, language skills and professional knowledge. (In case of a missing certificate about the English language proficiency we conduct a Skype interview in order to check the applicant’s English language skills.)
Ms Lilla Fónai