|Study location||Hungary, Veszprém|
|Type||Bachelor, full degree studies|
|Nominal duration||8 semesters (240 ECTS)|
|Awards||BSc (Economist in International Business Economics)|
|Course code||Economic Science|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lebanon, Liberia, Malaysia, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, State of Palestine, Sudan, Syria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
The aim of the course is to train economic experts who have the fundamental economic, social and applied economics knowledge and competences that enable them to oversee and manage economic processes and tasks at international companies and to continue their studies at higher level.
BSc in International Business Economics is for you if you…
• are open to the world and interested in other cultures and feel comfortable in international environment,
• regard the globalized world economy as the natural environment of
today’s business operation and you want to explore their specific characteristics,
• would like to study the EU markets and the institutions and policies of the EU in depth,
• are interested in the various techniques of international negotiations and successful negotiation strategies,
• are interested in the operation and role of international organizations, and are tempted to participate in economic diplomacy,
• believe that foreign language communication skills of an international economic specialist are essential.
• wish to apply the gained knowledge at transnational or multinational companies and learn more about global trends.
Secondary school completion certificate, TOEFL or IELTS language certificate or Attestation of Language Proficiency in the case of former studies in English.
Type of entrance exam:
Entrance exam location:
Entrance exam description:
After submitting all the necessary application documents online, the applicant takes a professional entrance examination (interview) via Skype organised by the Admission Committee of the Faculty of Business and Economics. The interview assesses the background knowledge, language skills and motivation of the applicants. The results are measured on a scale of 1-100 and the applicant have to score at least 56 points to get admitted.
Ms Tünde Vajda
Preparatory year available:
Specialisation year available:
Minimum number of scholarship holders:
Maximum number of scholarship holders:
Where graduates may find a job:
- multinational corporations,
- international trade enterprises,
- international service providers,
- organisations participating in (EU) projects),
- organisations in interstate relations,
- international professional associations,
- printed and electronic media,
- non-governmental organisations.
The knowledge and skills acquired will enable you to start up and operate your own business.